Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our 20th Anniversary Trip to Hawaii


Joel and I decided to celebrate a little early for our 20th Wedding anniversary.  We went to the BEAUTIFUL islands of Hawaii.  We mainly stayed on Maui, but did a day trip to Pearl Harbor on Oahu and a day trip to Kona on the big Island (lucky for me to the Ford Ironman World Championships).  It was the perfect trip...I loved the beaches, the water, the sun and being able to spend a week with just Joel.  It's nice to know we still like to be together and have stuff in common and know how to have a blast without our kids.  Sorry, guys.  Next time we plan to take you...

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! 20 years, that is amazing!!! Happy Anniversary my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate!! I love it...Your boys are so BIG! I can't believe Seth, holy cow! I can't believe the little He-Man is all grown up! Seems like yesterday I was babysitting him, and we were playing with swords and stuff. Time flies too fast. Tell everyone hello for me, and thank you for the nice comment on my blog. I would love to go to the temple with you anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you got to enjoy a week alone together!! Congrats on your 20 years!!

    ReplyDelete