Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rachel's Baby Quilt--in the workings



Running Rachel...


I love this fun quilt for my sweetest running buddy, Rachel. She is expecting her first baby in March--a BOY--and has been running every weekend with us during the whole pregnancy!! She is amazing. As per doctor's orders she is now done till baby comes. I miss her already and can't wait to see her little guy when he gets here. She is having a baby shower next weekend so I must get in gear and bind this quilt for her. It has aliens and spaceships all over it with the best green MINKEE on the back. Haven't tried MINKEE yet? Oh, you'll fall in love with it. OH, by the way the funky little triangle thing...it's supposed to be a rocket pillow. It isn't the best, but I thought it was kinda cute in a pathetic way. ONLY 6 WEEKS LEFT, Rachel!! You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment